Recent content by CptFantastic

  1. C

    Most accurate Shooters so far

    Second best shooter outta Covington , La
  2. C

    Misperception to clear up

    I always wanted to ask a "Roads" scholar why the patch they use on potholes is darker than the rest of the pavement.
  3. C

    Ksr says Crystal for Magoon Gwath to Kentucky

    And its not even April Fools Day!
  4. C

    St Johns or Duke?

    The free throw discrepancy in Dukes 3 game is criminal. They have shot 68 and their 3 opponents have shot 24 combined.
  5. C

    Gonzaga Pregame

    I dont know why this site created me a new username. I was "Blindsided" for years. I guess when they redid the format or something.
  6. C

    Gonzaga Pregame

    Anyone getting together before the Gonzaga game?. Coming down from Owensboro and have no idea where to hang out before the game.
  7. C

    Back from the game and boy

    Coming down for the game also. Any ideas where to pre-game?
  8. C

    We're back?

    Happy to post
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida