Recent content by cphillips615

  1. C

    Tennessee Titans - Possible #1 Options in my Opinion (Other than the obvious, i.e. Abdul Carter/Cam Ward/Travis Hunter)

    Ok guys (and gals), I want some fresh takes on what the Titans should do with the number #1 draft pick. I don't want the typical responses of Abdul Carter or Cam Ward (whom I personally do not want them to take). I DO think Abdul Carter is the best player in the draft though and if we do stay at...
  2. C

    OT: Hotel loyalty programs.. Hotels.com shredded theirs.. what you got?

    I am constantly traveling for work and use Marriott Bonvoy. Even if you use your company credit card to pay for the rooms, you personally get the points. I have already racked up over a 9 nights for free and the best thing is, that you can redeem "1 free nights" promotions at almost any...
  3. C

    Any commercial construction professionals in the Austin, TX area?

    I don’t know if this is the right place for this post or not but I am a Construction Manager for a general contractor in commercial construction - hospitality industry to be more specific in Nashville, TN. I have a few projects coming up in the Austin, TX area. They are renovations to the guest...
  4. C

    It's a Stretch, but looking to give some fellow Bulldogs some work - Commercial Construction

    We are based out of Nashville but do work all over. We are a general contractor. We have a large hospitality department, logistics (mostly huge trucking terminals), and special construction division. We have done it all.
  5. C

    It's a Stretch, but looking to give some fellow Bulldogs some work - Commercial Construction

    I am a Construction Manager for a fairly large commercial contractor based out of Nashville. We are building a hotel in Southaven, MS and I would really like to give some fellow Bulldogs the opportunity to bid. Anybody on here in the commercial construction industry, more specific hospitality...
  6. C

    Deion Sanders as our next coach

    I could see Kiffin going to Auburn. Don't know if it would be smart for him but could for sure see it happening.
  7. C

    Tua

    Did you see what his hand did after the hit? Super scary stuff
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers