Recent content by Cowpower

  1. C

    Questions about AA coaches and the BCA...

    the post-count smack. I consider that even lamer than grammar smack. And I should know, since I apparently have 4000 posts since July, although I let others keep up with my post count.
  2. C

    Questions about AA coaches and the BCA...

    Dubmass and "your and idiot" have been ongoing jokes around here for awhile.
  3. C

    Questions about AA coaches and the BCA...

    that was so retarded, I didn't even consider that as a possibility. Meanwhile, I must thank Troy for a new addition to my sig.
  4. C

    Questions about AA coaches and the BCA...

    I've been sitting here trying to figure out how in the blue hell he could've come up with that.
  5. C

    If yall liked "Derek" Wait till you see this.

    this might be the best line of the day. oops... MY BAD.
  6. C

    If yall liked "Derek" Wait till you see this.

    I wouldn't be admitting you KNOW him, much less like him. That "member" title might get changed to "Derek's Man Toy".
  7. C

    Why are ya'll so jealous of Derek?

    his myspace page, which is basically a tribute to how great he is. Might have some minor self-esteem issues.
  8. C

    If yall liked "Derek" Wait till you see this.

    Our boy Derek just made his Facebook profile private, that's why I can't see the pic. Little boy ran away.
  9. C

    Why are ya'll so jealous of Derek?

    than being a fatass. Like, for instance, a white thug wannabe douchebag.
  10. C

    if i could be like "DEREK"

    I've never laughed so hard at **** on this board. This is one for the ages. Oh, by the way, Derek the Douche, here I am: and I'm fittin' to kick your ***, white boy.
  11. C

    if i could be like "DEREK"

    "Derek is gettin ready to do his thizzle fa shizzle." I **** you not.
  12. C

    Why are ya'll so jealous of Derek?

    don't ask. She's nasty.
  13. C

    Why are ya'll so jealous of Derek?

    The future is still ok. People like me will hire people like Derek to mow my lawn one day.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'