Recent content by cowman

  1. C

    Chuck Rounsaville just said ...

    Bend but Don't Break! I guess? That sound like it's gone through the spin cycle?
  2. C

    Miss. State clones Alabama uniforms

    <span class="post-title">BUMP: Read the comments....they are gold...only 4 or 5 comments as well so it's not alot... Given $1,000, they still couldn't find t-town! </span>
  3. C

    3 Questions: 1) Have you pocket dialed an EX?

    Do not self report! She may say you know what Freud says.
  4. C

    Finally...finally...the Sleeping Giant has awoken!!!...team is HOT...OMAHA in crosshairs

    Finally...finally...the Sleeping Giant has awoken!!!...team is HOT...OMAHA in crosshairs <span class="post-title">Finally...finally...the Sleeping Giant has awoken!!!...team is HOT...OMAHA in crosshairs Couldn't agree more! However I'm a little nervous about being flat for our regional run. </span>
  5. C

    Randy Watkins

    This is exactly what I thought until I read your post.
  6. C

    Basketball workout video

    for those who have not seen.
  7. C

    NCAA Tournament

    Is it me or is CBS trying to do too much with the camera angle and make it like a football telecast?
  8. C

    Anybody else having trouble getting the video feed today? Keeps intializing but never

    Anybody else having trouble getting the video feed today? Keeps intializing but never I found out how to make the picture quality better last night. However, my internet connection must be terrible because it is constantly buffering and stopping. I can't watch it.
  9. C

    The HailStateTV HD on the Ipad is superb

    I know it's just me or my computer but I find it less than desirable. The picture seems to be very hard to see. Anyway I liked the old picture better.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters