Recent content by CowboyPT

  1. C

    2025 NCAA Tournament

    My family ran up stairs because they thought I was having a heart attack. That was unreal. Instant classic and legendary. David vs. Goliath as Wyatt stated.
  2. C

    OK STATE VS. IOWA STATE 1/24/25

    I believe he pissed Surber off with the bull rush after the injury that caused a stall on Surber. After that Surber was like, screw it, I'm about to kick your ***.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'