Recent content by COWBOYintheUK

  1. C

    Premium TU making waves in recruiting with big-time commitments

    You guys sure are kicking some butts in recruiting......great job......Love Gaines......kids a baller
  2. C

    Premium 3-star running back picks TU over several Power 4 offers

    Watching his highlights he has awesome speed, doesn't get caught from behind
  3. C

    OSU’s Ty Williams has transferred To Tulsa, Safety

    Ty is a great person and really good athletes, he just got recruited over by a couple young studs.....still a really good player
  4. C

    OSU Game Thread

    100%!!! I don't care who you cheer for, but, be passionate, never give up on them and scream as loud as you can......and....most important.....stay true
  5. C

    📝 Larry Lewis Preview: OSU at Tulsa

    I really thought this was going to be a nail biter.........it seemed to be a perfect a trap game......... I really think Wilson and staff will do a good job, you have to give the time, the recruiting class last year was really strong and this one appears even stronger, I know you already have a...
  6. C

    📝 Larry Lewis Preview: OSU at Tulsa

    I think this is going to be a dogfight
  7. C

    G5 realignment, playoffs

    I have told everyone of my OSU brethren that OSU better take the Tulsa game seriously this year or we will be sent home with our tail between our legs........I think Tulsa will make huge improvements this year.....Wilson is an awesome coach and the biggest improvements are usually made between...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Behind the Rivals Rankings: 5 skills we prioritize when scouting top basketball prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: What's next for 5-star WR Easton Royal; Georgia, Texas A&M, SMU pull ahead for blue-chippers; predictions for Arizona, Houston, LSU, TCU