Recent content by cowboychuck

  1. C

    Iowa State vs Oklahoma State

    Rumor has it, as of yesterday, he was dismissed from the team. Seems like he didn’t want to make 184 and wrestle.
  2. C

    The Wanderers - NCAA Tournament Trivia

    Austin Gomez AJ Edit: not AJ yet.
  3. C

    Fargo 25'

    Craft is now in Coweta, not Sallisaw.
  4. C

    Next Year’s Lineup '26

    He posted his rivals handle earlier, but I don’t know his credibility. It was PoOsKuE
  5. C

    HS Recruiting News

    I believe he yelled “go get Cody Merrill a championship” or something like that. Coby hasn’t wrestled for Cormier for awhile now.
  6. C

    HS Recruiting News

    I believe his son is already at Missouri. I think it was his daughter that joined him as a 4 timer.
  7. C

    Next Years Lineup

    Baschamania
  8. C

    Next Years Lineup

    Jax wil still be in high school next year.
  9. C

    Next Years Lineup

    Looks like Carter Young decided to come back next year, after all.
  10. C

    Cliff Keen

    At the all star classic last month.
  11. C

    OK STATE VS. ARIZONA STATE

    https://www.instagram.com/acrobat5592?igsh=MWZseTZwb3VtdWdzMg==
  12. C

    HS Recruiting News

    That team down south has won a few too.
  13. C

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    John & Cael both did it.
  14. C

    NCAA PORTAL

    I think we all do.
  15. C

    NCAA PORTAL

    Hendrickson is a Poke!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.