Recent content by Cowboy_1988

  1. C

    Jax vs Vito

    Jax looked great!
  2. C

    2025 Final X — June 14

    Vito struggling to make weight cause injury or what?
  3. C

    U20 & U23 World Team Trials

    I agree he might not crack the lineup..but I’m not gonna get down on these kids.
  4. C

    U20 & U23 World Team Trials

    Merril is fine..Thompson is fine..let it play out.
  5. C

    U20 & U23 World Team Trials

    Looking forward to those matches! We get multiple of them as well.
  6. C

    U20 & U23 World Team Trials

    Good win for Sam Smith
  7. C

    Next Years Lineup

  8. C

    Next Years Lineup

    Spratley wrestling with figs and fix everyday..he will jump levels I think.
  9. C

    Next Years Lineup

    Agree I thought beating Hardy then Alirez would give him that confidence he can beat anyone.
  10. C

    Next Years Lineup

    From what I have seen swiderski has a passion you can’t teach. Also from experience hahaha if he does clean up and quit drinking he’s going to be an animal. Talked to a guy at big 12s he said alot of the guys were upset in Ames because Cubans received special treatment plus practices lead to...
  11. C

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    Him and plott rolling with Thompson,Ryder,Facundo,Merril I could keep going but you get it.
  12. C

    NCAA PORTAL

    Not to sound greedy but anyone know if we are on him?
  13. C

    Next Years Lineup

    Gonna fun to see who the best wrestlers are at those weights after the summer.
  14. C

    Next Years Lineup

    HE will get a shot to compete at 149 if weight cut too much and Vega can slide in as a true freshman. It’s simple to me best wrestler goes between 141-149
  15. C

    Lee Roper

    I really like this interview and his philosophy’s. Like the higher even more now!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game
  5. 05 On3 Football Austin Simmons describes importance of beating Florida: 'Has always been my biggest dream'