Recent content by Cougar63

  1. Cougar63

    The Iowa OL this fall

    sounds like you're remembering both.
  2. Cougar63

    Who do you want to see win the QB battle?

    I think the correct answer is "whoever is going to be the best leader of the offense".
  3. Cougar63

    The Iowa OL this fall

    Jeff Tarpinian. Played for the Colts for a couple years, had brain surgery and came back and played a year or two on special teams for the Texans. CSB: one of my fraternity brothers married his sister and Jeff donated all of his old Hawkeye team shirts to me when he found out I was a fan.
  4. Cougar63

    FINAL Pre-Draft Predictions

    there goes TJ - Saints 219
  5. Cougar63

    OT: Team Issued/Game Worn Iowa Hawkeyes Football Helmet for Sale (K. Entringer) - SOLD

    Oh I wasn't laughing at you, just how I sold it for half of what I bought it for lmao.
  6. Cougar63

    OT: Team Issued/Game Worn Iowa Hawkeyes Football Helmet for Sale (K. Entringer) - SOLD

    sold for $250 last night just to get it out of here. lol
  7. Cougar63

    OT: SEC 2025 Cope

    Some of you have financed waterbeds and it shows.
  8. Cougar63

    OT: Team Issued/Game Worn Iowa Hawkeyes Football Helmet for Sale (K. Entringer) - SOLD

    No, I ran out of room for a Koen Entringer helmet.
  9. Cougar63

    OT: Team Issued/Game Worn Iowa Hawkeyes Football Helmet for Sale (K. Entringer) - SOLD

    I get that everyone is ragging on Koen right now, but it's still a game worn Iowa football helmet. Just saying fellas. But yes, the timing is damn funny.
  10. Cougar63

    OT: Team Issued/Game Worn Iowa Hawkeyes Football Helmet for Sale (K. Entringer) - SOLD

    I know the timing of this is hilarious but I legitimately have a game used Koen helmet that I'm looking to part ways with because I don't have the space for it right now. I won it off of the site the University of Iowa uses for auctions and it's been in a box ever since I moved back to Cedar...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set