Recent content by corypedia

  1. C

    On a scale of 1 to 10

    10. Because I hate seeing UK lose.
  2. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    Ah a keyboard warrior too lol
  3. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    Have I said it was pretty for Cal? Have I said Cal shouldn’t have a better record? I’ve simply said Barnes isn’t mediocre, and a month ago Cal won by 28. Have a goodnight.
  4. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    You keep moving the goal posts. First Barnes had no final 4s, then he did. Then, he only had one. Then, he only has 1 in 25 years with a power 5 school.
  5. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    Bruce Pearl only has 1 final 4 as well, I believe. He’s mediocre too I suppose.
  6. C

    We dont match up well with UT.

    Is Big Cat fan, Brushy Creek Cat’s burner account?
  7. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    So Brushy Creek Cat is right. Everyone else is wrong. Got it.
  8. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    Can confirm, we have scored more than 28.
  9. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    Your thread title says he struggles with mediocre coaches, insinuating Barnes is mediocre. This thread never had a chance.
  10. C

    Why does Cal struggle with certain mediocre coaches?

    Cal just beat him by 28 a month ago
  11. C

    Shaedon Sharpe Watch: Miss State Edition

    I noticed this as well!
  12. C

    Johnny Juzang cuts list

    Homesick but lists Villanova and Norte Dame?
  13. C

    NBA Season Suspended

  14. C

    All I have to say is...didn’t deserve to win that one!

    While you worry about what is deserved, I’ll take the end result.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'