Recent content by Corby'sMom

  1. Corby'sMom

    Greatest Villain in PSU Wrestling History

    Do I really need to respond. It's obviously my ahole son.
  2. Corby'sMom

    Iowa news

    Didn't your mother teach you to search Google. You lazy wannabe Beaver.
  3. Corby'sMom

    Ferrari rumor

    I was put on to him by @dylanpalacio. Then I turned him in.
  4. Corby'sMom

    Iowa news

    Sorry. No can do.
  5. Corby'sMom

    The Pyles

    Boys,Boys, Boys. Don't let my know it all brat goad you into ruining our threads. This should be a glorious week of wrestling.
  6. Corby'sMom

    Guys You Really Want to See Decked

    Texted him. He said:
  7. Corby'sMom

    Guys You Really Want to See Decked

    My very annoying son @Corby2 .
  8. Corby'sMom

    Is Iowa our biggest rival?

    You leave my boy alone you big meanie. He is working hard for that Slumlord bag that was Mo's. He's just trying to support his poor old Mother.
  9. Corby'sMom

    Bob Nicolls

    That a boy Son. Keep reaching for that elusive bag. I hear there are going to be at least a couple more available. Time to ditch the neutrality sham and go all in. Get one now while they're hot.
  10. Corby'sMom

    Endenne - GONE

    My son has been working his butt off for you ungrateful Turds.Now I have to go to Mom Jail. Thanks a h**e.
  11. Corby'sMom

    Jax

  12. Corby'sMom

    Where are Bo & Melvin going?

    I told that boy to get off his phone and go to bed hours ago.. Unfortunately I am not a mod.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas