Recent content by CoopeReese

  1. C

    Charlie Kirk, famous gun violence and Russia apologist, shot dead

    Sad day! Charlie was critical in opening my eyes to the insane liberal agenda. He didn’t convince me, he made me do the research and look behind the curtain. I’m not right wing by any means, but I no longer vote democrat. I’ll leave it at that.
  2. C

    Retarded

    I think it’s retarded that people judge others based on their Rivals member status.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield