Recent content by Conn501

  1. C

    Evan Daniels Changes McDaniels pick to Undecided

    Haha, I love when the "insiders" all get shown to be the frauds they are. Most of these guys have the same "sources". Bottom line, all of the info that came out the last few days was garbage. No LOI was signed.
  2. C

    Memphis

    I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at people from Tennessee, more specifically Memphis, talking bad about KY or any other place for that matter. Again, total lack of self awareness.
  3. C

    Baker visiting Zona

    I wasnt happy Baker left until now...
  4. C

    RJ HAMPTON

    Had to edit post based on who liked it. I never want to make a post that a jayhawk likes.
  5. C

    Kentucky's not done recruiting and is No. 3 in the early Top 25 And 1

    If we get KB, my wager is that one of EJ and Richards will not return. Maybe even both if we end up with mcdaniels as well.
  6. C

    Next 10 days could be epic

    I have no clue what cal told blackshear. The bottom line is he would 100% start on next years squad and it's not even close. We have no one that even resembles his combination of skill and experience. The guy is a conference poy candidate in any conference.
  7. C

    RJ HAMPTON

    Lost me when he says we aren't getting KB. There is definitely a chance we dont, but it's very much on the table as of today.
  8. C

    Evan Daniels finally makes crystal ball picks for McDaniels

    You literally know nothing about this kid...
  9. C

    Terrence Clarke 2021 5*

    In other words, you dont have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
  10. C

    Terrence Clarke 2021 5*

    Trying to find the logic in this statement. Why can't duke take him in 20, and why cant uk in 21? Why does the year change his preference
  11. C

    Juzang has committed

    This has been hilarious to read. People here go crazy on a daily basis for info, any info, to have an idea of what's going on. They actually get it from a reputable poster and those same people rip him apart for "spoiling" the kids moment or some other nonsense. The hypocrisy is astounding. I'd...
  12. C

    Kansas is going to be so bad next year

    We'll see. Think Self has the guts to keep paying recruits with the FBI and NCAA sniffing around? I personally doubt it, but he might if hes a big enough narcissist.
  13. C

    Kansas is going to be so bad next year

    Hampton??? Hahaha.....no
  14. C

    VT's Kerry Blackshear enters transfer portal

    I guess I'm a bad father. 22 years old is still very much a kid. I have ZERO problem with the dad being too involved. If anything a lot of kids could use a whole lot more of that...unless their dad is named lavar.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision