Recent content by Concerned WI Parent

  1. C

    Michigan Odds

    This Kueter match is hard to watch
  2. C

    Hawk AA percentages

    I understand, but going on out on your own terms requires one to know when to “hang it up” and I think the concern is TnT’s never surrender attitude will not permit that
  3. C

    Is anyone else here?

    Hey all,
  4. C

    Never Fear, I Am HERE!

    Made it here- praying for Ben
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade