Recent content by CommutinUte

  1. C

    I didn't want to put this on the board but I finally got ahold of a lady who was able to help...

    I didn't want to put this on the board but I finally got ahold of a lady who was able to help me. I actually owed a balance of $114 for some charges that didn't appear when I paid in full. So my account said paid in full, but also said I owed money. So I called and paid over the phone. If...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act