Recent content by Comet1010

  1. C

    NW game was a slog, but it's a W

    I'm wondering if she will ever come back and is just using this for medical redshirt purposes? That way when she transfers, she can have 3 years left somewhere else. I hope she plays and I think we could use her but not sure we see her again the rest of the year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  5. 05 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier remain questionable for Vanderbilt-Georgia on Friday's SEC availability report