Recent content by columbiadawg2

  1. C

    Yet aGain, Mississippi is 50th

    I currently live in VA but in the Shenandoah Valley area and Richmond before that. It's 100% the DC area that would give it the #2 ranking.
  2. C

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Alabama**

    Remember that time the refs cost us a game? by Alabama Football
  3. C

    OT subject that’s been best to death.

    Thanks for the tip! I have Amex and did not realize this. I've been paying with another card.
  4. C

    OT subject that’s been best to death.

    I have YTTV and I get every State game including baseball on plus. Edit to add - $83 a month
  5. C

    SEC Picks - Week 4

    Alabama Tulsa Auburn Ole Miss Georgia Kentucky LSU Missouri Texas
  6. C

    SEC Week 1 Schedule...

    I watched Leavitt play QB twice against us therefore I am taking Clemson as the most likely. I assume their DC is better than Hutzler since he is alive. A good DC that has recently passed away still might be better than him though
  7. C

    First week of Pickem'

    I get why they are scheduled. The G5 teams and FCS teams need revenue and it's a major source for them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis