Recent content by ColtHawk

  1. C

    Fran Does NOT Need to Go

    I would classify mediocrity as the 8 years under Alford. Lickliter was a dumpster fire, and Fran has brought us back to where we were with Dr. Tom more or less. I never said I was satisfied with where we are at, I just believe that the current staff has earned the right to try and make it...
  2. C

    Fran Does NOT Need to Go

    I remember the "geniuses" on the message boards clamoring they wanted Dr. Tom gone 20 years ago. They said we needed to go to the next level, they didn't say it was the next level down. Now we are finally back to that level and they want this coach gone too. I get frustrated at times and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas