Recent content by Colt2169

  1. C

    44 Years ago today Penn State upset #2 Nebraska on their journey to win their first National Championship.

    Was at that game as a junior in HS. Admittedly I was naive at the time and wore my red high school football jersey with my name on it. Needless to say gotta lot of “Last name sucks” comments. Hehe Me and my friend were in the field after the game - was awesome for a HS kid 16 years old !!
  2. C

    “Grow forward”

    Kind of went “sideways” on me a few times in my life !
  3. C

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    I don’t 😂 I don’t think they stink like 💩 I just don’t think they’re that good.
  4. C

    Did anyone else know this about the 1986 Fiesta Bowl?

    I actually had a gym class (handball) with him. they had to get him special gloves - me not so much 😂
  5. C

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    I guess I’m saying I have no concerns “with Wisconsin”. Your point is valid but I don’t see Wisconsin as being a “close” game 😊
  6. C

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    I have no concerns
  7. C

    FC/OT: Vanity Fair Lane Kiffin article…

    1983 Fall and 1984 Spring 6th Floor J-House
  8. C

    2026 Phillies Thread

    So you noticed “The Dab” also ! My wife asked if anyone saw that lololol
  9. C

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Funny I actually commented on that at BDubs - he almost didn’t reach the plate 😂
  10. C

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Still think it was a horrible deal they signed him to ,,,,but you are correct is he will be a key to get to playoffs
  11. C

    Beaver Stadium reconstruction thread

    Holy crap — it’s done ! 😂
  12. C

    Ann Arbor - Sites to see?

    The Aunt
  13. C

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Why should Dombroski get to make that choice at this point ?
  14. C

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Barkann needs to shut up …. Period !! So annoying and doesn’t really know much about the game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers