Recent content by Colleen Wagoner

  1. C

    NBA Lottery

    Why won't he? It could happen!
  2. C

    NBA Lottery

    Could Zion technically come back?
  3. C

    Big Blue Madness Thread

    Aw I'm not trolling. Just was asking if anyone had seen that. I saw it on my feed and thought I would share. My bad everyone.
  4. C

    Ashton’s IG Story

    Carey is laughing for no more than 1 second and then it ends. I'm not reading into that...
  5. C

    Big Blue Madness Thread

    Jemarl Baker better win this contest after all we've heard about him... But I guess best case scenario is Herro shoots lights out since he will actually be the one getting playing time.
  6. C

    Bored so...what was the last years team better at than this years???

    I don't think so. Shai was so solid in every aspect of the game except his 3-point shot. His mid-range game was very good in my opinion. This years guards have more than one deficiency. Quade - defense, driving IQ - good at everything, but not great at anything Hagans - bad shooter, bad free...
  7. C

    Bored so...what was the last years team better at than this years???

    Agreed with above poster. Only PG. I really grew to love Shai - he was so solid and reliable. Killer mentality, defender, and could really drive the ball with all his funky angles. Nothing else is better last year. We are gonna be SO good. Can't wait.
  8. C

    Scottie Lewis possible tease?

    You seem to know a lot about this recruitment. And based off your posts, you seem to think Florida is the leader. Is this an accurate assumption?
  9. C

    College basketball trial - jury selection (Pitino, Langford, Zion, Jurich, Fultz mentioned)

    What's the deal with Zion Williamson? First time I'm seeing him linked to anything FBI, no?
  10. C

    Lewis Update

    I'm telling you. Cal knows something. He's in New York AND posts that tweet about seeing his lucky number. Scottie is a Cat. Now let's get Carey/Wiseman and a couple others. Call it a day.
  11. C

    Duke roster...

    That's so true. I didn't even think about this. KJ is going to come out like a Tazmanian Devil and get 2 fouls really quick. This should be K's game plan too. Get KJ out of the game and then let RJ go to town. Now you got me worried...PJ better learn to guard the small forward position!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  5. 05 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives