Recent content by Colin2299

  1. C

    Bears

    Caleb is very good is very good in these situations.
  2. C

    Q of the Week: How will you define success of the expanded IHSA state football playoff system

    If the 32 team format average margin of defeat is improved from last years
  3. C

    Who Are the Toughest Teams

    I stopped by for a few minutes to watch them at Aurora Christian and it was a running clock in the first half and AC is not a top 10 2A team. Elgin has won 4 conference games since. Holy smokes is the The Upstate 8 epically bad.
  4. C

    What Team(s) Will Stay Undefeated the Longest this year?

    Easiest question in a long time. Wilmington and it’s not close
  5. C

    Who Are the Toughest Teams

    I’d rather play Elgin…my point is there are much worse teams
  6. C

    Who Are the Toughest Teams

    Basing it off “who I wouldn’t want to face in the opening round”… Benet Woodstock Marian Simeon
  7. C

    If the playoffs began on 10/9

    Looks like Byron would host RB and IC.
  8. C

    Bears

    Not yet
  9. C

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    Antioch petitioned up to get a shot at East St. Louis. 😉 I agree with your post, but that’s not what’s being discussed. It’s teams moving up to avoid ESL. I don’t think that has ever been the case. Batavia was the big one in question last year with this. They have been a 7A program and are...
  10. C

    Bears

    That’s one critique of his that I don’t really get. Does he have Caleb‘s arm? No They test quarterback velocity at the NFL combine and his MPH was above average. https://www.ourlads.com/story/default/Quarterback-Ball-Velocity-at-NFL-Combine-2008-2017/10243/dh/?utm_source=chatgpt.com It was...
  11. C

    Bears

    He said he played a large role in his decision to come to Chicago. What is he supposed to say? Ben and Caleb never had a conversation until Ben was the head coach. I don’t think a deciding factor in taking a head coaching job is based on a player you’ve never even met.
  12. C

    Bears

    My point is, if the QB always has someone open, he doesn’t scramble. One thing that really impresses me with Bagent is his feel for and toughness in the pocket.
  13. C

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    Prove it
  14. C

    Bears

    Doubt it.
  15. C

    Bears

    I don’t. Running game is just fine and he only needs to run if he gets through his reads and no one is open.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida