Recent content by ColaSwami

  1. ColaSwami

    Forget about the point spread of the game with Miss State! But, deep down in your heart do you think we will win? ***

    Yes. We needed two warm up games to get the new season jitters out of the way and to begin to develop some chemistry. Yes, we win with good defense and Carolina offense that will make some big plays via passing/receiving and possibly some special team scores. Final score: South Carolina 30...
  2. ColaSwami

    Miss St and cowbells: Will they be allowed in OUR stadium? I sure hope not!

    And, on a side note, we sat in section 16 at the Towson game and a handful of their fans brought cowbells into the game and they used them. It was irritating and obnoxious! So, I know MSU has a "special dispensation" from the SEC to use them but I assume at home only. Wondering if there are...
  3. ColaSwami

    Does anyone know why Steve Taneyhill's name and number is missing on Williams Brice stadium (West side upper)?

    My condolences to the Taneyhill family on his passing. Gone too soon. CB18!
  4. ColaSwami

    Single game parking lots for Vandy?

    You might be able to purchase a 1 time parking pass via the Gamecock Club site for the Woodstock Lot. I used them last year and they were 60 per game. It's at the very end of Nat Guard Rd. It's digital. Have you tried joining the paid group on FGF? That forum has season tix folks selling...
  5. ColaSwami

    3 tix ... 400

    3 tix ... 400
  6. ColaSwami

    I have 4 in Section 1, Row 45, Seats 15-18. 525.00 for all 4. 64 for parking in Woodstock Lot...

    I have 4 in Section 1, Row 45, Seats 15-18. 525.00 for all 4. 64 for parking in Woodstock Lot. I live in Irmo, SC. Tix are electronic and transferable.
  7. ColaSwami

    Have 4 tix in Section 1 avail and parking

    Have 4 tix in Section 1 avail and parking
  8. ColaSwami

    I have 4 lower level section 1, row 45 for Akron plus parking. Live in Irmo, SC

    I have 4 lower level section 1, row 45 for Akron plus parking. Live in Irmo, SC
  9. ColaSwami

    I have a parking pass in Woodstock for sale. 64.00 that's what I paid for it.

    I have a parking pass in Woodstock for sale. 64.00 that's what I paid for it.
  10. ColaSwami

    I have 2 in Section 1, Row 45, 17-18. Parking in Woodstock. 262.00 for both tix. Parking is...

    I have 2 in Section 1, Row 45, 17-18. Parking in Woodstock. 262.00 for both tix. Parking is 64.00. I live in Irmo.
  11. ColaSwami

    I have a parking pass for sale. 64 dollars Woodstock lot

    I have a parking pass for sale. 64 dollars Woodstock lot
  12. ColaSwami

    I have 4 and parking for 589.00 Section 1, Row 45 15-18... Woodstock Lot Mobile Tix. Live...

    I have 4 and parking for 589.00 Section 1, Row 45 15-18... Woodstock Lot Mobile Tix. Live in Irmo. Gamecock Club member.
  13. ColaSwami

    I have 4 Akron for sale at my cost of 589.00. 4 Tix Section 1, Row 45, 15-18. Includes...

    I have 4 Akron for sale at my cost of 589.00. 4 Tix Section 1, Row 45, 15-18. Includes Woodstock Lot parking
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act