Recent content by COdog

  1. C

    I could do $300 per on those tickets and pick up Friday in Southaven. Please call me if this is...

    I could do $300 per on those tickets and pick up Friday in Southaven. Please call me if this is a deal. I fly into memphis from CO tomorrow. Could also work in an outdoors trip if you ever travel out west. I have plenty of gear to hook you and a buddy up for a day of fly fishing, mountain...
  2. C

    If this ticket is still available please contact me. Thanks. 719-238-8635, [email protected] Greg

    If this ticket is still available please contact me. Thanks. 719-238-8635, [email protected] Greg
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set