Recent content by cockyinflorida

  1. C

    Sellers is a awful passer

    What’s weird is that sellers is 3rd all time at Carolina in passing completion….
  2. C

    Sooooooo, who we got replacing Beamer?

    Brian Kelly is a *****.
  3. C

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    Nah I’ve got Arkansas, OU, A&M, Clemson. That puts us at 6-6. Here’s the thing. It would be the most South Carolina thing to do to beat Florida next week. Last time we won there I think was 2014 when we got Muschamp fired there lol
  4. C

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    The thing I can’t wrap my head around is that some of you people say this loser coaching staff. The most baffling thing here is that in rushing yards per game and total offense, we are top 10 in the nation this season last season we couldn’t even crack the top 100. Statistically this offense is...
  5. C

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    From a friend connected in the athletic department: - As of right now there are zero plans to relieve Shane Beamer of his duties, and barring something unheard of will be back as our head coach in 2027. - His buyout is $28 mil which can be upwards of $30-50 mil when all said and done also...
  6. C

    Beamer - YOU SUCK!!!!!! RESIGN!!! NOW!!!

    Sounds like whining. They have three and we have none and nothing will ever change that.
  7. C

    Beamer - YOU SUCK!!!!!! RESIGN!!! NOW!!!

    So who else do you get? Who comes here then? We lose every stud on the roster and then some.
  8. C

    Unprepared, unprepared always unprepared

    This isn’t the MSU we thought we were preparing for though. I wouldn’t be shocked if they make the CFP…
  9. C

    Its YEAR 6 and we are the worst team in the SEC

    You’re an idiot. We are nowhere close to the worst team in the SEC. We’re sitting at 2-1 and the sky is falling? Find another team to pull for. I drove six hours from Florida to this game, I screamed my heart out, left everything I could give in the stadium, and sat in my seat until the final...
  10. C

    Five reasons to keep Beamer

    Yes. Yes yes yes yes. People forgot how dogshit spurriers teams were at the beginning. We have an excellent staff. Shane should be our Frank for as long as he wants to be here.
  11. C

    Our game will be back page news

    See this is the bull crap that I need to go away from this fanbase. This is PURE LOSER mentality. It’s beta cuck energy too…
  12. C

    So after which game is Beamer fired? Name prediction here

    We’re still making a CFP. It was one loss. Jesus.
  13. C

    So after which game is Beamer fired? Name prediction here

    I swear fans like this are the reason we’re a perineal bottom feeder and miserable fanbase ^^^… then again it’s sports message boards.
  14. C

    So after which game is Beamer fired? Name prediction here

    Yall are acting like we just got blown out by the citadel…. We lost to a very good and competitive MSU team with an electric QB…. We can still have a great season and now you want to talk about 2-7 to 3-9 ********? Come on now….
  15. C

    Fans chant "Fire Beamer" after game

    Some of you people are dense…. Put the bourbon down.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Most-watched games of Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll