Recent content by Cocktomusprime

  1. Cocktomusprime

    All 3 coaches officially hired

    I have a dumb question. What's with the RB coach also being listed as a assistant head coach. Just curious on that
  2. Cocktomusprime

    So.... Shula has been let go?

    Garcia! :ROFLMAO:
  3. Cocktomusprime

    Four-star, in-state prospect decommits from South Carolina

    Sorry to say, but probably just the beginning. I hope I'm wrong
  4. Cocktomusprime

    OU game thread

    **** this im out! ✌️
  5. Cocktomusprime

    Kentucky game thread

    cant even punt now! 16 yards lol
  6. Cocktomusprime

    Mizzou thread

    sorry fellas. its over
  7. Cocktomusprime

    Mizzou thread

    why?
  8. Cocktomusprime

    Mizzou thread

    negative
  9. Cocktomusprime

    Mizzou thread

    a small break I guess
  10. Cocktomusprime

    Mizzou thread

    morons
  11. Cocktomusprime

    Mizzou thread

    they knew they couldnt call it because they didn't call ours
  12. Cocktomusprime

    Mizzou thread

    well if they score at least I can go on to bed
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast