Recent content by cocksx5

  1. C

    Cloniger: Carolina can't afford to fire Beamer

    keep him next yr every player coach recruit worth a damn gone, we trot out much less talented team so record could easily duplicated empty seats everywhere that's why I think something will be worked out can't retain a coach with this kind of future somebody better start mensing...
  2. C

    If I told you back in August…..

    stats r for loserssssssssssssssss
  3. C

    2025 UK was garbage: They hired an OC from elite program (Oregon)

    yeah I cant make any excuses now to avoid social affair, definitely DON'T need to watch cocks lol
  4. C

    I’m looking forward to women’s basketball this year:)

    absolutely, all hail Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. C

    STOP. GIVING. YOUR. MONEY. TO. THIS. PROGRAM!

    my father was full scholly for 20 yrs, he passed and I took up his membership for 10 yrs and added from 4 tix to 8, dropped it all minute hired chump,sent 3 kids to school there 8 yrs worth plus rent so i've done my part but after kids graduated they moved for jobs too far to travel to games...
  6. C

    Averaging over 400 yards of offense a game

    stats r for losers
  7. C

    Has Ray Tanner.....

    worst by far, 2 straight horrible highly predictable flops in fball, chump couldn't win at fla, aomg beamer nepo baby only, and don't look now basketball is going to b disastrous!!!!!! made dawn happy , good female sport hires, but on money maker sports absolute F don't forget baseball...
  8. C

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    keep him another yr guaranteed dumpster fire, recruiting crash, coaches fleeing if possible, and huge portal losses would cement us as new vandy 80000 fans showed up yesterday, ain't happening again, can u imagine beat down at ga
  9. C

    ESPNs Bill Connelly on Sellers....this is what I've been saying

    loggins was the sellars whisperer, ran cam Newton o, hot read then run, not pocket passer, and our receiving core is not good coaches have taken away his instinct
  10. C

    Franklin at VT - still a loser.

    I think Penn St made huge mistake firing franklin and though losing last nite I think he is going to build a consistent winners at VA tech, win 8,9 wins every yr will they b national title contenders, noooo but think more old beamer days
  11. C

    Truly, the only thing ?NBA fans care about is Clark

    mayb so but I'll be watching a'ja and pulling for her. I said in previous post that half court d which is the playoffs is clark's Achilles heel at both ends, she is great regular season o player , the playoffs different animal
  12. C

    Whats your Prediction of the Gamecocks vs Kentucky game.

    from days of thunder Quaid talking about how his pit crew and driver looked "like a monkey fukn a football" that pretty much where we r, incompetence at coaching level, really bad talent evaluation ie secondary, and horrible execution on both sides of ball on the basics. same old same old
  13. C

    I like Beamer. Let's keep him.

    6yrs enough.no consistency, horrible fundamentals, bonehead coaching moves, bad talent evaluation-see whole secondary, and just no player development, I mean none!!!!!!!! look at Indiana, msst, fla , our hiring process is so flawed, the last 2 with chump and beamer terrible, i'm betting donati...
  14. C

    Caitlin Clark > WNBA

    caitlin Clark needs to go to the raven johnson school of defense in off-season, playoffs r a different half court beast, this going to keep happening unless fever put together better regular season, and seriously Clark learns to play better d, to much trying to knock ball out from behind, in...
  15. C

    Gamecocks Big 3

    I'm sorry, the harbor part I had to chuckle, he is track guy playing football and it shows.when he is supposed to b ur #1 receiver ur n serious trouble. unless the ball is just glided softly into his hands he's not going to catch it, sellers knows that, I said when sellars bro went out for yr...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report