Recent content by Cockiest2001

  1. Cockiest2001

    I am retiring from this forum. While I have really enjoyed my membership since 2020 and am...

    I am retiring from this forum. While I have really enjoyed my membership since 2020 and am grateful for the GC staff, it is time for me to detoxify. I wish all well. Go Cocks!
  2. Cockiest2001

    Bobby Petrino to TAMU?

    That would be 2 of the largest egos in college FB in the same room. Would love to be a fly on that wall!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State