It was super nice. Not very big and out in the middle of nowhere. College Station much the same. 2 hrs from anywhere. But, the people of A&M couldn’t have been more gracious. I host a couple that we met there when they/their group come to Williams Brice. Great people!!
Agree. This is not a new take. People have argued character selections and deviations from story lines most of my life.
I saw the film though. It was okay. Possibly take a nap to it when nothing else is on the tube in the future. I would argue, Matt Damon was just as bad a choice as the...
Nashville has been the funnest town. Texas A&M was the best stadium experience.
In addition to the above, I’ve only been to UGA, MSST, and TN away games.
I know 2 people who were just diagnosed with cancer, and both had to start a GFM to help cover costs, because insurance isn’t paying for certain treatments.
Absolutely my same scenario. Beating Clemson amped me up and I considered doing the $100 a month club. But, I absolutely agree.
If the $7K I spend in tickets a year isn’t enough, tough.. I’m not taking even more $ from my family to pay an entitled kid. Why is it incumbent upon the fans to...
N
We are with State Farm and our adjuster still hasn’t come out. He called Saturday night and was nice, but offered no similar options.
It is the neighbor’s trees on my property and was still told it would be our responsibility to cover the $5k deductible. And then told me they only...