Recent content by CoastRat.sixpack

  1. CoastRat.sixpack

    2 tix, Sec 305, chairbacks (low row number too!)

    Can't go, last minute. Sorry if this is not the place to do this, but I want State fans in those seats. Will put on seat geek or stub hub later if no interest. Please send me an email, and I will transfer them to you. $100 for both! You aren't beating that deal.
  2. CoastRat.sixpack

    So, been invited to play golf this Sunday AM…

    I'm just out here saving you all from unnecessary extra typing.
  3. CoastRat.sixpack

    Kamario passer rankings

    Yes! And go back and watch Joe Burrow's year with LSU. His receivers made him look like an absolute stud - not that he's not plenty good on his own. But they were making spectacular grabs on a lot of those throws. It's definitely a team sport.
  4. CoastRat.sixpack

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    Smoot might have been one of the most fundamental tacklers we've ever had. Always squared up, and then straight to wrap up the legs.
  5. CoastRat.sixpack

    Chris Jones on NIL for K1

    I was saying the same thing this morning. Try to buy one while we can, and before they "fix" all the NIL and transfer rules. We need to stack a team around KT, and as you said, shoot our shot.
  6. CoastRat.sixpack

    Around the sec, 13m vs 11.5 m

    If we can't win it all, I would love nothing more than for Kiffin to. Ain't happening, but it would be glorious.
  7. CoastRat.sixpack

    10 Most Beautiful College Campuses in America

    Yes it is a real website, and every time it rains they blame Biden.
  8. CoastRat.sixpack

    OT- Ole Miss Kratom

    Damn, based on the thread title, I thought Ole Miss had its own brand of Kratom.
  9. CoastRat.sixpack

    My annual US News and World Report ranking thread

    LSU went to a plan that really dissuaded out of state students including ending their legacy waiver of out of state tuition; including for academic top performers. My daughter had a 31 ACT, and 4.2 GPA, and was a legacy. LSU offered her $84K in scholarships, which was way more than State did...
  10. CoastRat.sixpack

    This is what I think

    Holy crap, he is the definition of "tries way too hard." Unwatchable. I watch the SEC show now.
  11. CoastRat.sixpack

    Friday Fourplay - South Carolina

    For once in my life, I thought I had it! But NOOOOOOO. "More and more likely to show up/appear at the last minute."
  12. CoastRat.sixpack

    Ole Miss, are you ok?

    "There is nothing like spending the whole week reminding your current coach that you are still really hurt that your last coach left." - Nick Saban***
  13. CoastRat.sixpack

    This is plum pitiful

    And then tell you that you are the one obsessed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set