Recent content by CoachSloup

  1. C

    Games of the Week Predictions - Week 5

    Norfolk Catholic last missed the playoffs in 2019.
  2. C

    Football Week 3 Pick Em

    CoachSloup, 1-0, 100%. Still waiting on the Brinks truck delivery 🤷‍♂️
  3. C

    Football Week 3 Pick Em

    Hello, Brinks truck? Ya, back the whole ******* thing up on Cedar -9.5!!!$$$
  4. C

    Homer @ Hartington-Newcastle

    It will not go down as a forfeit but very disappointing. I know the HN staff was looking forward to getting their younger guys some game reps in the second half.
  5. C

    Cedar Football

    As I understood it, they basically had to start over on Wednesday in just helmets which wouldn't of put them in full pads until this week.
  6. C

    Cedar Football

    Your guess would be wrong.
  7. C

    Cedar Football

    The NSAA addressed the issue with Cedar Catholic and they were penalized practice time. As of now I don't see any further punishment to be handed down.
  8. C

    Basketball Coaches

    Brent Broberg will be the new boys coach at EV.
  9. C

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    I couldn't agree more. I still wouldn't be behind this but at the VERY LEAST make the decision much earlier (November) or after next year. I know for a fact the candidate pool would have been deep for such a good job.
  10. C

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    Where ever is best for him and his family.
  11. C

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    He will not be on staff. Selfishly, I hope he coaches again very soon.
  12. C

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    I've purposely held off on this for about a month out of respect for the situation and the awkward position that I'm in regarding it...Can confirm that Chad Cattau is no longer the head coach at Cedar Catholic and has been replaced by James Kaiser. The school decided that Chad could no longer...
  13. C

    Football Class D3 Football Championship Game will be held in Kearney

    IMO, I couldn't agree more. To say you played/coached in Memorial Stadium is a great honor but ask the group that played at the home sites during Covid and how amazing those atmospheres were. Another thought I had...The 8man/6man coaches kind of hang out with other 8man/6man coaches (myself...
  14. C

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    Now official, Jessi Owen (Ainsworth) will be new Central City head coach.
  15. C

    Basketball Coaches

    Palmyra has hired Matt Murphy as boys basketball coach. Coming from Alaska, originally from Beatrice.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act