Recent content by coachsales

  1. C

    Huge opportunity at NCST for these Lady Cards tonite

    Let’s go ladies! Big Game tonight! Get’er dun!
  2. C

    I have two tickets to the Morehead St game

    Thanks for the info. I will get my wife to download them now.
  3. C

    v FSU (THU - SAT)

    Game 1 a 7-4 win! Go Cards!
  4. C

    Volleyball

    If you have 2 my wife and I would be happy to take them off your hands. Let me know. Thanks!
  5. C

    Volleyball

    How much are they Kevin?
  6. C

    Balogun to Duke

    Out of position or not she took the same shots this past season and just wasnt near as accurate. Her first year she was money from the deep corners but not so much this past year. I wish her well.
  7. C

    More Myisha magic -- Mystics calm Storm

    Wait til next year when their roster is back at full strength with Tina Charles and Elena Delle Donne (both sitting out due to Covid-19) and others they might add. Myisha is playing really well and going forward looks to be a solid contributor (and maybe a star) for as long as she wants.
  8. C

    New 2020 Commitment!

    Thanks for the info. Even after seeing this I did a search and couldn’t find anything about her commitment.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit