Recent content by CoachQue

  1. CoachQue

    Region4D

    I don't want to speak for him but I think he is saying GWs schedule wouldn't be considered a tough jv schedule. I may be wrong. GW isn't trash but just hasn't had success in the playoffs, there are plenty of teams that would trade records with them.
  2. CoachQue

    Region4D

    Nope, not 4a but Grimsley and HS will be closer than 21...imo
  3. CoachQue

    Region4D

    Varina 21+, :)
  4. CoachQue

    Region4D

    I hope GW does make noise in the playoffs. Not that it matters but I have fell for the GW hype before and to see it fizzle out in the playoffs. They are going to have to show me, they beat Glass 20-7 and Glass is way down. Good luck to whoever you root for, this is all opinions and fun on this...
  5. CoachQue

    GW Danville getting a lot of love

    GW is always gonna GW in the playoffs. They are gonna have to show me they can do it in the post season. I’ve believed the hype before.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips