Recent content by coachparker37

  1. C

    GW Basketball

    Appreciate that.
  2. C

    GW Basketball

    No that was not Jermaine. This is Jermaine I do not come on here and talk about any THOUGHTS I may feel. I allow the kids to be kids. I want every team to do their best and will NEVER down another team!!!
  3. C

    Preseason Top 10 Class 4, Region B?

    With social media I try to stay on top of things as much as possible. Some cases having multiple pages that I'm not aware of could be an issue. If I know about the issue I handle it. Its easy as 123 there is a message convo box on Va Preps if you see something that disturbs you contact me and it...
  4. C

    Handley Basketball Showcase

    This will be a great day of basketball!
  5. C

    Region 4D Playoffs

    There will be a coin flip this morning to determine the top seed. I will let you know when the verdict is out.
  6. C

    GW Danville/Magna Vista Highlights

    I appreciate it! Last year team graduated 11. This year had 2 that returned. We will fight to stay in this thing for the long haul.
  7. C

    GW Danville/Magna Vista Highlights

    Very slow start! Absolutely proud of them guys for staying together and pulling through. Their ambition is out of this world.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma stuns Texas in Red River Rivalry thriller -- and recruits, flip targets are fired up about the Sooners
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Drew Mestemaker shined and Oklahoma State has momentum with 4-star quarterback: 'They definitely took a big step'