Recent content by CoachAgro95

  1. CoachAgro95

    Bears

    C'mon, Eberflus and his clock management didn't inspire confidence in you?
  2. CoachAgro95

    WB6 week 8 preview

    Moline vs. UT should hopefully be a solid game! I feel like Moline's ground game will chew up clock and their defense has held up against powerful offenses. I feel like it's Moline 35 UT 28 (Like the Quincy result). But watch both teams score 40 points each like Sterling and Geneseo dang near...
  3. CoachAgro95

    What did we learn week 7!?!?!

    Sounds like a line from a country song!
  4. CoachAgro95

    WB6 week 7 recap

    The Quincy/Galesburg game was crazy and was as many expected, a high scoring affair. Any word on Galesburg's big RB? He was a ton! Quincy should get it's starting RB back next week but Sterling's D is going to be TOUGH!
  5. CoachAgro95

    What did we learn week 7!?!?!

    How much will Rocky score against a porous defense? If they're clicking it will be another LOOONG game!
  6. CoachAgro95

    My weekend plans

    Who scheduled that wedding??? There's plenty of time after the season! Just kidding. Best wishes to you and the family and thank you for your hard work covering HS football! You deserve the break!
  7. CoachAgro95

    WB6 week 7 preview

    Quincy will be down their star RB as he tweaked his ankle last Friday. They have a couple of good backups but the way the Williams kid avoids tackles and hits the hole, it may be a record setting night for pass attempts.
  8. CoachAgro95

    Top 12 Public High School Football Teams

    I saw that after my post. 🥴
  9. CoachAgro95

    Top 12 Public High School Football Teams

    Why is ESL not on here???;)
  10. CoachAgro95

    Sterling- Geneseo

    28-14 Warriors. I just feel that Sterling's D will be able to stop Geneseo's option and I don't think Geneseo would be able to muster much passing to move the chains.
  11. CoachAgro95

    WB6 week 6 recap

    I forgot as well. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this game as always. Great rivalry. As for Quincy, I was wondering how the two CPL cupcakes would have affected them. They played Moline tough for a bit but as we all saw, when Moline wants to run, they are hard to stop. Even the...
  12. CoachAgro95

    WB6 week 6 recap

    As a former Ottawa Pirate player and Dixon Duke coach, Sterling was always a pain. Only a few down years in my time IIRC but they are always a tough team no matter what. Lots of respect for the program even if it isn't winning state championships every few years.
  13. CoachAgro95

    WB6 week 6 recap

    Technically, weren't they a part of the NCIC/NIB 12 at that point? Not that it means anything I guess. But I have wondered if the WB6 conference has had enough to get teams ready for playoff football.
  14. CoachAgro95

    WB6 week 6 recap

    What is the deepest a WB6 team has gone in the playoffs recently? I know Quincy got beat in the 3rd round by Mt. Carmel and St. Rita in '23 and '24 and Geneseo got to the 3rd round last year. I know in the early 2000s Alleman made it to the title game in 2005 and Rocky had some deep runs in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias