Recent content by coach_foreman

  1. C

    Anybody want to fill out brackets?

    The score from the warren county game shocked me. I heard that the freshman was way ahead of the curve and could flat out play
  2. C

    Anybody want to fill out brackets?

    I’ll take #5 in the Overall Top 10. Tarheelg do you just work with football at South Granville, we’re coming up there for a game Thrusday and i would like to meet you.
  3. C

    WRH-Northeastern Updates

    I know it’s 7-7
  4. C

    State Championship Sites and Date

    I will miss watching 3 games at one site but there is defitenly a way to see multiple games at different sites
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act