Recent content by coach00036

  1. C

    Class A Unofficial

  2. C

    Class A Playoff Projection - 10/18

    I think North would get in because they finished top 3 in their district, ahead of Prep. Which would leave Lincoln High on the outside, as they take the top 3 district place finishers based on district record for each district, and then the next 4 based on Wildcard Points. Right?
  3. C

    Bellevue West

    Bell West is the best team I've seen thus far, which includes Millard West. I initially thought that the weather might slow them down, but after watching their run game, I no longer have that concern. As well, they are playing defense at a very high level right now, something they haven't always...
  4. C

    Class A Bracket UNOFFICIAL

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  5. 05 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more