Recent content by coach-2

  1. C

    Is Fat Hami Actually Fat or Just Big Boned?

    Wenyen must be an outlier.
  2. C

    Love gets $120 mil four-year extension with Cavs

    Who knows if Cousins will ever play again?
  3. C

    Vanderbilt inks 3 year 4 million dollar deal.

    Hyperbolic posters wrong again great decision by Vanderbilt
  4. C

    Jailhawks acknowledge subpoena

    She’s not smart enough to be nervous.
  5. C

    Mitch Barnhart signs new deal

    All intelligent UK are happy about this.
  6. C

    Fair warning, Bilas hosting KSR today

    Anything is better than Fatty Bangs. I’d give it a listen if Fatty didn’t get credit for the ratings.
  7. C

    Here's An Interesting Tidbit on A Monday

    I’m gonna give you a like on every post that I notice because, well, you deserve it. Keep up the good work.
  8. C

    What should we call our new player?

    I don’t follow Louisville basketball. If you provide some background info I’d be happy to help.
  9. C

    Reid Travis useless fun fact of the day.

    If you have any eligibility left this post will get you an A in Intro to AFAM.
  10. C

    Nick Richards making his weight gain breakfast

    Whatever you say cuck. I'm not interested in discuss basic science and nutrition with someone who isn't functionally literate in the subject.
  11. C

    Nick Richards making his weight gain breakfast

    If by liberal you mean an almost exact estimate then yes very liberal.
  12. C

    Nick Richards making his weight gain breakfast

    I looked up multiple recipes for french toast. Then I used a website called cronometer to look up the protein content for the ingredients.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade