Recent content by CNJ1966

  1. C

    NEW Power K uniforms

    Hell yes!!!
  2. C

    Seneca Driver

    From what I understand it’s all about being coached by Witten. Yeah he was a great player, doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a great coach. I have no idea if he is or isn’t.
  3. C

    Vandy-NC State ending

    Totally unbelievable!! That Qb shoud’ve been left in Nashville lol
  4. C

    Deone Walker

    Nobody said he wasn’t a good kid. He did what about 90% of all 20 year olds will do in his situation…screw off if not held accountable. Stoops did well developing 2 and 3 star kids who had something to prove. He didn’t do well handling the so-called star recruits
  5. C

    Deone Walker

    You can’t worry about “fan fallout”. You just admitted that the program was worse off for the way they handled Brown and Walker. I’ve been a teacher and a coach and you can’t have two sets of rules…it will bite you in the *** eventually. I just saw an interview with Ty Bryant. He mentioned how...
  6. C

    Deone Walker

    Showed out again last night. Looks in better shape. Probably will be an All-Pro one day. Which is freaking disgusting as a UK fan, because he lived up to about half his potential here because Stoops & Co. let him do whatever the hell he wanted. Got fat and reportedly didn’t practice with any...
  7. C

    Oust Mizzou

    Lol. You ain’t wrong. Seriously though, the last 4 schools we’ve added don’t belong.
  8. C

    Football: Hardley Gilmore Dismissed

    Glad Stein made an example out of him. Things are different now, Stoops had gotten soft on discipline, and it showed on the field
  9. C

    Theiro

    I’d take it a year further in each direction…92-99. Seven E8’s in eight years, and the one that didn’t make the E8 still went 27-7 and won SEC tournament
  10. C

    Most accurate Shooters so far

    99.9% chance he never saw Mills or Harrison play.
  11. C

    World Cup Thread

    I agree with J-Nunn, I’ve always thought offsides should be done away with. It’s like prohibiting fast breaks in basketball. Feel the same way about hockey. Let the players go wherever they want…then you‘d see a lot more scoring
  12. C

    KY-WVA Regional Championship Final Game Thread - GO CATS !!

    My mistake, he pitched Friday, not Thursday. But I still stand by the argument that he should’ve gambled that his ACE could get 3 outs before WV got 3 runs
  13. C

    KY-WVA Regional Championship Final Game Thread - GO CATS !!

    Absolutely ridiculous that he didn’t bring Jelkin in last night. He’d had 2 full days rest; don’t tell me he couldn’t come in and throw 15 pitches.
  14. C

    KY 6-4 over WVA right now ...

    For those that follow the team closely… Do we have any half decent arms left so that we could scratch out one out of two today?
  15. C

    Expectations for the upcoming football season

    I’ve been a UK football fan for nearly 50 years. It’s basically been a Charlie Brown/Lucy situation the entire time. In elementary school I watched us go 10-1 in ‘77. Curci then has 4 straight losing seasons and is fired. Claiborne turns it around rather quickly, finishes 9-3 and in Top 20 in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida