Recent content by cmullinsTU

  1. C

    TRANSFER PORTAL 2026

    In advanced stats, Moss from UTSA, is of similar caliber player as Romad Dean. Similar style defensive player too. Per Evan Miya, Moss is the best player from the UTSA team. He’s a good add, but not someone I’d expect to be a starter.
  2. C

    TRANSFER PORTAL 2026

    That used to be allowed but once the lawsuits came up that has resulted in the Wild West of transfers without sitting and NIL, schools and conferences basically have no control. In theory, they probably could still do it but I doubt any would because then players wouldn’t come to your school...
  3. C

    TRANSFER PORTAL 2026

    https://portal.hamrlabs.com/?conference=aac&groupBy=team
  4. C

    Best Running Back Talent in History

    This is the best of my lifetime. I say it that way because now I can’t be wrong since the “Palomino Express” was before my time. Therefore, I cannot be wrong! 😂
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Coaches Poll Top 25 released after Week 6