Recent content by clintontiger1

  1. C

    Additional Scottie Scheffler arrest video.

    For the few bad examples given there are millions of great interactions weekly but whatever. If you don’t like cops cool but I have no respect for anyone that just blatantly calls everyone a pig. I am retired but I never was a pig or whatever you choose to call us. There are bad apples in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act