Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Trending
Bowl Projections
AP Poll
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
Recent content by ClintonInHelen
Members
ClintonInHelen
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Happy 69th to Fran Drescher
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #25
Thursday at 6:10 AM
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
I googled oldest college sports message boards...
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #70
Wednesday at 7:48 AM
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Somebody’s Jealous
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #41
Sep 16, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Sounds like she's available
Would not hit either…
ClintonInHelen
Post #6
Sep 14, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
I feel it relevant to offer kudos to our sideline reporter today, Jenny Dell
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #10
Sep 13, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Nurse Allie was let down
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #8
Sep 13, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Laura Rutledge gotten too big for us?
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #14
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Today's Edition of "Can you Fix Her?"
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #25
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Why is this woman wearing huge leather gloves on Netflix?
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #10
Sep 11, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Before Sweeney
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #15
Sep 11, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
The HoneyBeez Y’all
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #30
Sep 10, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
MS AG Lynn Fitch weighs in.
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #17
Sep 4, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Starkville Restaurant Recommendations for Friday...
^^^ This… ^^^
ClintonInHelen
Post #61
Sep 4, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
RIP, Dolly Parton…
There goes a beautiful couple…
ClintonInHelen
Post #17
Aug 25, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
Wonder Woman
I’d hit it…
ClintonInHelen
Post #5
Aug 22, 2026
Forum:
SixPackSpeak Presented by Strange Brew Coffeehouse
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
02
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
03
On3 Football
True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
04
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
05
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
Members
ClintonInHelen
Top
Bottom