Recent content by Cliffhanger82

  1. C

    Big Blue Madness

    It’s a shame indeed - too much emphasis on “production” and it fell flat. They should rethink this for next year. I want to see the MENS team. Not apologizing for being an old fart and remembering when we were one of the few schools that highlighted first day of practice. Used to be special and...
  2. C

    OT: need some prayers

    I’m sorry for your pain. I’m lifting prayers for you and your family. It’s sure tough to see parents struggling. Take care of yourself as well.
  3. C

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    Looked a lot better in second half. Passing game unremarkable but our O line looks pretty good. Passing defense was lackluster. Conference is obviously stacked and will be a tough row to hoe. All in all I’m much more interested than last year
  4. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Wow! Nice win. One of the top since I started watching since 1975. Love Steins approach. Very happy camper here!
  5. C

    UNC crap the bed again?

    Now belli jr taking the fall? Is that just an ultra corrupt and out of control program or what? Sorry if already posted
  6. C

    Dabo

    He has sons that have been holders for place kickers. I think 3? The parallels to the Cal tenure are uncanny.
  7. C

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    Welp - kinda expected this - was fools gold to begin with
  8. C

    All seniors from last year now eligible

    Not sure I understand college athletics anymore. Sure seems like the minor leagues for the major money producing sports. Not many degrees or probably class attendance. Just and old school guy shakin my bald head lol
  9. C

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    Lived in Woodford Co. while attending UK. Moved around to other states since then. Now in SC. Try to get back to Rupp every year to take in a game. Happy old retired fart .
  10. C

    Old timers from RR

    I’ve been mostly a lurker from the dial up days. Grad of late 70s and again in early 80s. Spent ALOT of time watching “The Door” - was living in Memphis at the time - folks there were pissed! Big fan of Pope as a player. His intro here was pretty exciting to me after the “ generational wealth”...
  11. C

    We play at Va

    Beautiful campus and fun area. Take an extra day if you can if you haven’t been in that area before.
  12. C

    What I am most looking forward to this season: Just being relevant again and being respected on the national stage again.

    Wasn’t looking forward to this next season until we got a great shooter. Thinking this has potential to surpass Pope year 1. Loved the flow of the game with that team. Hoping this is better and we don’t meet TN in the tournament😜
  13. C

    Ousmane N'diaye bump

    Riiiiight
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6