Recent content by clemsontiger02

  1. clemsontiger02

    Obama and netflix deal

    I liked when D'Sousa had to publicly apologize for incorrectly accusing a GA voter of ballot harvesting, and then admitted that the geo-location data used to make the entire argument in '2000 Mules' wasn't accurate Super trustworthy dude
  2. clemsontiger02

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    LG was savvy enough to realize that bipartisanship was/is no longer a winning political strategy. His pivot to being a Trump bootlicker was remarkably swift and unfortunately steadfast
  3. clemsontiger02

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    No one is talking about choosing a president, so that's not really relevant to this discussion The issue at hand is people condemning others - rightfully so? - for celebration on social media of a political figure's death I just want to see the outrage applied equally. Otherwise it's just more...
  4. clemsontiger02

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    Yep, that kind of behavior is absolutely reprehensible, right? I mean, what kind of sh!tty person goes on social media and celebrates a political foe's death? "Robert Mueller just died. Good, I’m glad he’s dead, he can no longer hurt innocent people." - Trump on Truth Social
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5