Recent content by clemsonkilla

  1. clemsonkilla

    Watson done for?

    First of all he didn't date a porn star he was just friends with her! Second I am a person that believes if you show me that you are a good person I will give you the benefit of the doubt until you prove me wrong. So going off what I have seen, how can anyone say Deshaun is a bad person is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida