Recent content by ClemsonForester

  1. C

    Bashaud Breeland

    This right here...I did not know him but have a couple stories that show what a great person he can be. Big time fan of him as a player...that one armed INT he had in college was as good a pick you can make (forget what game and year). As far as his arrest goes, I am not throwing stones as I am...
  2. C

    Colin Kaepernick and Nike at it again

    Nothing more predictable than this ONE ACT (kap asking Nike to pull a shoe) causing the overloads of thought, strategy, and opinion absolutely WASTED to protect a bs political view. We’re a f$ckin shame of a nation. Not a shot at Kap Nike, liberals, Democrats, Republicans, or whatever label...
  3. C

    OT: Beer recs (IPA's)

    I had one at my bar last night from Terrapin(Athens GA) that was awesome. Had a few others by Terrapin that were good as well, I believe one is called Hopsecutioner??
  4. C

    Weed 7: CBD Oil Heaven

    Zen Den rules! #customer
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida