Recent content by clemsonfn8

  1. C

    Are there others out there that flush

    I always do that. It turns into a race!
  2. C

    No White House invite for UGA

    Joe-“My dad used to always tell me as kid “Joey you’re a heisman winner”. I was. I really was. Im not kidding around here! I used to carry the uhh the uhhh oh you know thing into the outfield for a slam dunk. Back when I, you know, graduated from an all black college. Of course that was before I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Maryland vs. Ohio State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial