Recent content by clemson_dude04

  1. C

    Who was the shooter?

    I think the guy from the video debating is someone else that looks a lot like him. But I do think it's the Skye Valadez kid that was pictured in those other pictures that might be the guy they have in custody.
  2. C

    Who was the shooter?

    Asked Grok when the coin was made. Said it would have been at 2:22 EST yesterday.
  3. C

    Who was the shooter?

    This was his debate with Charlie, if it's the guy.
  4. C

    Who was the shooter?

    I've been seeing this trending more today. No confirmation. Highly suspect with the coin and the socials have now been scrubbed.
  5. C

    Clemson professor looking to get fired...

    I'm seeing more chatter where this could be the guy. Nothing confirmed. Just seeing this trending more as the day has gone on.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room