Recent content by Clemson1882

  1. C

    Mr Potato RIP

    Definitely will read always curious about where others are coming from.
  2. C

    Mr Potato RIP

    I am not mad about it. I do not let stuff like bother me but then I do ask you, when is it enough? Like the Dr. Suess thing. Back in the day many of the American classics were banned from schools for being controversial. I guess your take is their is no line were you can say okay this is getting...
  3. C

    Mr Potato RIP

    What is your opinion on Dr. Seuss?
  4. C

    Mr Potato RIP

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade