Recent content by clempson81

  1. C

    Statement from Clemson University

    I just went back and reread. I apologize. You are correct. I did confuse him for the others.
  2. C

    Statement from Clemson University

    I see. One moment, you celebrate an assassination. Then, when you reap the consequences of your actions, you grandstand with “all we are saying is give peace a chance.” That’s a quality educator right there…worth every tuition penny.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision