Recent content by Cleatortoises

  1. Cleatortoises

    BB: Kentucky Basketball Pro Day

    Will a successful season cause a mental health crisis among our fans? Will they spin out if we get to the FF and we have to (gasps) keep Pope. Fainting couches will be in danger of damge and pearls will be crushed. It'll be a fun watch. GBB.
  2. Cleatortoises

    Having lunch with the Goose today....

    Tell the truth I said hey.
  3. Cleatortoises

    NEW Power K uniforms

    That's the point. Win=happy. Loss=sad. No matter the costume.
  4. Cleatortoises

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    I agree. Reading this does remind me of a colonoscopy though.
  5. Cleatortoises

    Nasir Anderson not coming on his visit he cancelled it

    Hickman has gangstas ? Mom! The meatloaf!
  6. Cleatortoises

    Nasir Anderson not coming on his visit he cancelled it

    Good idea. That one dandy loves to hear himself type.
  7. Cleatortoises

    Nasir Anderson not coming on his visit he cancelled it

    What a Pre Madonna! "They are making fun of us" Chin up, chest out and quit being a pusskit.
  8. Cleatortoises

    Because I am bored

    Big ten fan= pinko commie
  9. Cleatortoises

    Because I am bored

    Ok buzzkill...🤷‍♂️
  10. Cleatortoises

    Because I am bored

    Ok Methusela. 40 decades is a lot of suffering.
  11. Cleatortoises

    Because I am bored

    That record sounded like we are winners.
  12. Cleatortoises

    Because I am bored

    Clearly Communist.
  13. Cleatortoises

    First game at Kroger Field this Saturday

    You should probably go to Commonwealth Stadium. The UK - LSU game could be big. 🍻
  14. Cleatortoises

    Nasir Anderson not coming on his visit he cancelled it

    Yawn. Still not an original thought in some of their minds.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more